WATER BASED WATERPROOFING
- Water-based, bituminous emulsion waterproofing system suitable for use as general waterproofing on most building materials such as concrete and brickwork.
- With high temperature stability and environmentally friendly (solvent free, non-toxic, odour and taint free). Easy application with superb adhesion.
ATSB AQUASEAL BX:
- Formulated to provide high water vapour permeability with very high resistance to re-emulsification with water.
ATSB AQUASEAL FX:
- Reinforced with non-asbestos fibre, suitable for low traffic movement
ATSB AQUASEAL LX:
- With added latex and suitable for damp-proofing. It is also highly adhesive and bonds tenaciously to most substrates.
- Plastic Pails 20kg
- Steel Drums 200kg
POLYMER MODIFIED SEAMLESS MEMBRANE
INSTANT SET WATERPROOFING
- Two-component spray-applied and instant set polymerised bitumen emulsion waterproofing.
- Ready to spray within minutes with smooth coverage and thickness that can be achieved without sagging.
Uses include all commercial and residential applications for waterproofing such as:
- Foundation walls and basements
- Roof membrane
- Inverted Roofs
- Re-roofing and multi-ply roofing systems
- Metal drums 200kg
PU BITUMEN SOLUTION
SOLVENT BASED WATERPROOFING
- Solvent-based, cold-applied polymer-modified bitumen waterproofing with good elasticity and adhesion.
- Suitable for structural work in severe weather conditions where there may be thermal and structural expansion and contraction of the roof membrane/deck/structure due to temperature changes.
- Durable and highly elastic
- Excellent movement capability
- Metal Pail 20kg
HOT LIQUID APPLIED WATERPROOFING
- Hot-applied polymerised bitumen compound that bonds with all types of roofing felts/fibre mesh as a membrane.
- Suitable as a surface dressing on roofs
- As a waterproofing membrane on flat concrete roofs.
- Metal Pail 20kg